• You have lots of friends who could use the MMJ card;
• You are influential on social media;
• You have a website where you can post our referral link;
• You are a dispensary that sells medical marijuana to customers who need a recommendation from doctor;
• Place our referral link on your website.
• Customer places an order after clicking the link, submits the special approved form and receives the doctors answer within 5-10 minutes.
• After transaction the customer gets an e-mail with a digital version of the recommendation letter and able to purchase goods in dispensaries.
• For each customer who follows the link and makes a payment, after transaction you will get up to 30% of commission for each referral who complete their purchase of MMJ Card/Recommendation with us.
• All data on charges, any orders are processed through your your personal account and can be tracked from it easily with us.
• You can withdraw the money from your account at any time.
Only for dispensaries
• In your account you buy a MMJ Card for your customer through the function of the online payment.
The customer just fills the special medical form required to get an approval from licensed doctor: https://dr-weedy.com/YOUR_COMPANY.
• All data on charges, any orders are processed through your personal account and can be tracked from it easily with us.
• You can withdraw the money from your account at any time.
And you have a real data base of your customers for your extra sales or whatever you can offer them. Just imagine!
1. If you have account. Sign in
2. If you no account. Sign up
4. Copy the referral link and give to your friends or your subscribers.
How to use a referral link on medical marijuana card(Recommendation)? You can publish on your blog or distribute it online. The main thing is that as many people as possible go through it and then completed the payment. You receive from 10% from each payment done! If you have a counter offer, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Get money
6. Withdrawal is made from $10
• When click on your link, the client makes a payment of $39 = $3.9 (10%) your earnings.
• In the personal account, you accumulate the amount that can be withdrawn later.
• The minimum withdrawal amount is $ 10. You will see the “Withdraw” button.
• Payment is made to your PayPal account.
You can earn from $ 1000/month and more. Depends on your activity. Hurry up!
Today, the medical marijuana industry is showing unprecedented momentum. In 2016, the medicinal cannabis segment became the largest in the overall retail structure of weed.
According to a study, the market has grown from 1.55 to 6.35 billion dollars. In proportion to market size, the number of pharmacies selling prescription medical marijuana has also increased. Statistics show that by 2023 the legal market of weed will reach 23 billion US dollars, which opens up good prospects for investors.
According to Fit Small Business, the initial investment in a regulated dispensary for the sale of cannabis is about 775,000 US dollars, while the annual income of one dispensary reaches 3 million dollars, of which about 1.9 million is the annual cost of servicing a point of sale.
The average sales check for a visitor to a dispensary is $ 25-50, according to Fit Small Business. Given that at the time of writing, about 55 million Americans consume marijuana, we can assess the market as promising.
At the moment, in the niche, along with the growth in demand, intensification of competition among dispensaries is recorded. New pharmacy outlets specializing in the sale of medicinal marijuana are actively opening.
At the same time, the number of cannabis producers is growing, the largest of which are Cannabis Science, Medical Marijuana, Terra Tech Corp, GrowLife and GreenGro Technologies.
Despite the positive dynamics, practice shows that only those market participants who competently and professionally approached marketing will survive in the competition.
Dr. Clinic Online Weedy opens up unlimited opportunities for dispensaries to attract solvent customers. Read more about this below.
The key difference between medical and recreational cannabis is the content of two psychoactive substances: tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD). Recreational marijuana is high in THC. It is this substance that creates a feeling of euphoria, which many call the high-effect.
For those cannabis consumers who are interested in the medicinal properties of the plant, the percentage of CBD, a substance that has a pronounced healing feature and helps with a number of diseases, is much more important. For medical purposes, a high THC content is not only unnecessary but even undesirable, as it can adversely affect the patient’s mental state.
Today, several experts are observing a tendency to tighten control over the turnover of recreational marijuana, while medical cannabis is becoming more accessible and actively legalized in many countries.
If we talk about the prospects of the industry, it is precisely those companies that are focused on the production and sale of medical varieties of plants that can count on comprehensive assistance from both government bodies and public organizations and potential business partners. Therefore, investors, according to experts, it is wiser to focus on a medical rather than a recreational niche.
The legal status of marijuana with low THC content and high CBD content makes it much more accessible to a wide range of consumers. At the same time, medical cannabis can be used not only for therapeutic but also for social and recreational purposes.
Experts note that medical cannabis is subject to the stricter quality and safety controls. As a rule, the product is grown in closed greenhouses with minimal use of pesticides, which cannot be said about marijuana, which is grown for sale for entertainment purposes.
Therefore, medical cannabis is a clear leader in terms of parameters such as cleanliness and safety. Naturally, this determines an increased demand for it compared to less controlled recreational marijuana.
To date, the link between the buyer and the product is a doctor who directs the patient to a specific dispensary. Therefore, at the moment, there is active competition among sellers of medical cannabis for contacts with medical institutions. For investors focused on the market for medicinal marijuana, this means that now is the perfect time to start building tunnels of sales, working closely with doctors. How to do it – read below.
Today, as competition in the medical cannabis market intensifies, it is important for dispensaries to establish an effective mechanism to attract and retain customers. A convenient and profitable format of interaction is offered by the Dr.Weedy marijuana affiliate program:
• Stage 1 – Customer Acquisition. Dispensaries get medical advice for customers at a great discount. To do this, the website provides a convenient office affiliate program of medical marijuana with a personal account. Here you can track the dynamics of attracting new customers.
• Stage 2 – Customer Retention. The likelihood that the customer will make a repeat purchase is quite high and, according to experts, is about 50%. Considering that the profitability threshold is much lower than this figure, dispensaries in the framework of the Dr.Weedy cannabis affiliate program remain positive in any case.
The website provides several types of recommendations that differ in validity (1, 3, 6, and 12 months). For example, a recipe for 1 month will cost the client $ 9.99. When a buyer makes a prescription, the dispensary receives a percentage of the transcription value as an additional income through the medical cannabis affiliate program.
Thus, the dispensary receives a regular customer, offering customers the full range of services – both medical prescriptions and therapeutic cannabis directly. Your customers will appreciate such a nice bonus as the first free recipe for the purchase of weed. With such a loyal approach, the chance that a casual buyer becomes your regular customer is big.
For owners of single dispensaries or networks, dispensaries specializing in the distribution of medical cannabis, the Dr.Weedy referral program is a real chance to survive in a competitor and a fast-growing market.